Mooer Leveline Volume Pedal for Guitar Bass
Special Price $102.99 Regular Price $204.99
Mooer Leveline Volume Pedal can not only adjust volume conveniently, but also create special effects.
A volume pedal is used to adjust signal level or create interesting effects depending where it is used in the signal chain. This MOOER Leveline volume pedal provides smooth transition with no loss of tone.
- Leveline volume pedal fits for guitar, bass, keyboard, etc.
- Leveline volume pedal is the latest member of the Mooer "Mini" Series.
- Mooer volume pedal is made from strong and durable metal casing.
- Extendable pedestal rings for comfort.
- Leveline is comfortable to operate with smooth transition and zero loss of tone.
- Special high-low impedance circuit allows flawless use with all pickup types and signal chain placement.
|Input||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 2.2Meg Ohms)|
|Output||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)|
|Power Requirements||AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), MOOER MICRO POWER is recommended.|
|Product Size (L x W x H)||128 x 55 x 48 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Mooer Leveline Volume Pedal|
Write Your Own Review