Mooer Macro Power S8 Power Supply for Guitar Effect Pedals
The Mooer pedals have eight supply jacks which are separated into three different power-specific categories, a single 200mA output that can switch between 9V, 12V, 15V and 18V, three DC 9V 200mA outputs and a parallel jacket that consists of four DC 9V outputs.
Mooer Macro Power S8 Guitar Power Supply has a lot of great features. It has eight output power supply jacks, 2 kinds of input voltage, over-current protection and adjustable output, safe and convenient for providing power. Its over-current protection function let it become a reliable pedal power supply.
- 8 power supply jacks, 5 of them functioning independently.
- Two kinds of input voltage, (110V-120V and 220V-240V), meeting the AC voltage requirements in different countries.
- Adjustable voltage output power jack (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V), satisfying the needs of different pedals.
- Eight blue LED lights indicate the power supply status. Precise power supply status can always be seen clearly.
- Over-current protection function avoids the situation that the pedal power is bigger than the output of the power supply.
|Power Supply||230V (220V-240) or 115V (110V-120V) AC|
|Output voltage||4 independent 9V output power lines. One adjustable output power line (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) (center minus plug)|
|Current Draw||Four Output lines, each one outputs 200mA independently. The other four output lines cannot exceed 400mA output in total.|
|Product Size (L x W x H)||165 x 83 x 52 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Mooer Macro Power S8 Power Supply for Guitar Effect Pedals|