MOOER Ocean Machine Devin Townsend Signature Pedal
The Ocean Machine is in collaboration with guitarist/bandleader Devin Townsend. It's a "four-effects-in-one" box, combining reverb, two independent delays, and a single-channel looper. The effects are digital, but an ambitious control scheme lets you pilot them in a hands-on, analog-like way.
- Features 2 independent delays and a reverb.
- The guitar multi effects pedal gives you the ability to program the effects chain order.
- Comes with a looper function, providing a total of up to 60s recording time.
- Tap Tempo functionality with independent relative tempo options.
- External switch and expression pedal inputs for more control options.
- All basic delay and reverb parameters can be adjusted via dedicated control knobs for fast and easy adjustment on the fly.
- 8 banks with 3 presets on each, providing a total of 24 preset spaces.
- Midi programmable.
- Full stereo inputs and outputs.
- Adjustable Global EQ settings, input and output levels for easy integration and great results with all different kinds of instruments and setups.
|Input||1/4' signal input audio interface x 2 (impedance 1M ohms)|
|Output||1/4" left and right channel audio interface x 2 (impedance 100 ohms)|
|Power Supply||DC 9V 500mA power adapter (negative inside positive)|
|Size||215 mm (D) x 127 mm (W) x 56 mm (H)|
|Package Contents||1 x MOOER Ocean Machine|