Mooer Pure Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
Mooer pure octave guitar effects pedal offers 11 different octave modes with zero distortion, and true bypass circuitry to preserve your signal quality. With this octave pedal, you can adjust the lower, upper and SUB sections of your signal for full tonal control.
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- Switch between 11 octave modes via the Mode knob
- The Sub knob controls the amount of lower octave mix
- The Upper knob controls the higher octave mix.
- The Dry knob regulates the original signal level.
|Input||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470K Ohms)|
|Output||1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)|
|Package Size (L x W x H)||100 x 50 x 60 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Pure Octave Guitar Effects Pedal|
- PC/ Laptop Desktop Microphone with StandSpecial Price $4.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Keyboard Damper Sustain Pedal for Casio Yamaha PianoSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Musedo MT-100 3 in 1 Metronome Tuner Tone GeneratorSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $13.99
- iWord S2090 Foldable Piano Keyboard 88 Keys Built in Li-ion BatteryAs low as $59.99 Regular Price $109.99
- Electronic Piano Gloves with Musical FingertipsSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $36.99
- NUX Drive Force Modeling Stomp Simulator Guitar Effects PedalSpecial Price $58.99 Regular Price $91.99