Autel MV208 Digital Videoscope with 2.4" Screen and 5.5mm Head
This premier Autel MaxiVideo MV208 digital videoscope is an ideal tool for examining difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It features the ability to record digital still images and MPEG2 or MPEG1 videos either on its internal flash memory or on the removable Micro SD Card(Optional)The ergonomic tool not only features a 2.4" full color LCD screen, auto focus and viewing capacity as close as 1" with crystal clear output, but also offers the capability to stream digital video directly to a PC. This multipurpose videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
- Records and plays back still images and video clips.
- 2.4 " high resolution full color LCD display (320x240).
- Easy to use, multi-language interface.
- Wide camera angle for images with 640 x 480 resolution.
- With optional removable Micro SD cards, saves images and videos to take with anywhere.
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
- 5x digital zoom for increased viewing.
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer.
- Narrow probe diameter available in either 8.5mm(0.33") or 5.5mm(0.22") and fits most spark plug holes.
- White LED to illuminate the inspection area, with illumination control.
- Views objects as close as 1".
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass lens.
- 1M (39.4") semi-rigid, but flexible watertight shaft.
- Ergonomic and durable tool housing.
|Optimal Viewing Distance||3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm) with 5.5mm diameter imager head|
|Image Capture||JPG images (640x480); AVI videos (320 x 240)|
|Screen Type Display||2.4" TFT LCD|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Power Supply||4 x AA alkaline battery(1.5V, not included)|
|Tested Battery Life||3-4 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||184 x 162.5 x 78 mm (7.24" x 6.39" x 3.07")|
|Recording Medium||Micro SD card (not included)|
|Imager Head||5.5mm (0.22")|
|Waterproof||Imager head and cable to 3m (10')|
|Additional Ports||USB, video out (TV-out) port|
|Operating Temperature.||Main unit: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C); cable: 14°F to 176°F (-10°C to 80°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Video Output||Video output|
|TV Out||NTSC, PAL|
|Package Contents||1 x Videoscope, 1 x Video-out Cable (TV-out cable), 1 x Imager Head and Cable, 1 x User's Manual|