Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Irregular Heartbeat Detector
- Wrist Blood Pressure MonitorSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $36.99
- Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorSpecial Price $23.69 Regular Price $35.99
- Digital Wrist Blood Pressure MonitorSpecial Price $17.99 Regular Price $35.99
- Home Automatic Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor CuffSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $17.99
- Digital LCD Wrist Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor & Heart Rate DetectSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Digital Arm Style Blood Pressure MonitorSpecial Price $19.99 Regular Price $38.99
- Home Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff with LCD DisplaySpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Irregular Heartbeat Detector with LCD DisplaySpecial Price $8.99 Regular Price $16.99
The Upper Arm Pressure Monitor provides fast and accurate readouts for monitoring your blood pressure at home or anywhere you wish. The WHO level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels. And irregular heartbeat detection indicator alerts you if an irregular heartbeat is detected. The wide range cuff fits both standard and large arms with circumferences from 8.8 to 12.8 inches for a comfortable measurement.
- Accurate and fast blood pressure measurement.
- Large, and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- WHO level bar to compare your readings.
- Irregular heartbeat detector.
- Wrap around your upper arm and press the button to measure.
- The cuff fits upper arm 22-32cm (8.8-12.8'').
- Intelligent automatic compression and decompression.
- 99 readings of storage for 2 persons.
- Automatic shut down and data saved function.
- This unit can be charged via Micro USB interface.
- Normal blood pressure is a systolic and diastolic pressure of less than 120/80 mm Hg. You are considered high blood pressure or hypertension if your blood pressure goes up to 140/90 mm Hg.
- Recommend to check blood pressure at least three times a week for the people who have high blood pressure/ pre-hypertension.
- An adult resting heart beat ranges from 60-100 heartbeats/minutes.
- Tachycardia means the heart beating over-fast at rest - over 100 beats/minute.
- Bradycardia means the heart beating over-slow - below 60 beats/minute.
|Display||LCD digital display|
|Measurement Range||Pressure: 20-280mm Hg (2.7-37kPa)|
|Accuracy/Calibration||Pressure: ±3mmHg (0.4kPa), Pulse: ±5%|
|Memory Capacity||99 sets of memories of 2 people|
|LCD Size||5.0 x 4.0 cm|
|Power Supply||6V DC (4 x AAA batteries, not included)|
|Cuff Size||Approx. 22-32cm (8.8-12.8'')|
|Package Size||11.5L x 10W x 16H cm|
|Package Contents||1 x Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 1 x Wide-range Cuff, 1 x Carrying Pouch, 1 x User Manual|