NITECORE MH41 Rechargeable LED Flashlight 2150 Lumen
With a quad-die CREE XHP50 LED, the MH41 bursts with 2150 lumens and reaches out nearly 500 meters to light up any detail you need to see. With five adjustable brightness levels and three concealed special modes, the MH41 is literally a lethal weapon in any tactical scenarios.
- Designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- Integrated micro-textured reflector offers wide angle lighting.
- Maximum beam intensity up to 61,400cd.
- Maximum beam distance up to 495 meters.
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum output up to 2,150 lumens.
- 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes easily accessible via dual side switch interface.
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable Lithium batteries.
- Direct access to Ultralow and Turbo levels.
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy.
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized.
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters).
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters.
- Tail stand capability.
|Material||Aero-grade aluminum alloy|
|Mode||Turbo, high, mid, low, lower +Location Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Lumen||2150LM,1230LM, 580LM, 90LM, 1LM|
|Battery Configurations||2 × 18650, 4 × CR123 battery(not included)|
|For Peak Beam Intensity||61,400cd|
|Switch Location||Tail cap and body side|
|Range||495m (Beam Distance)|
|Reflector||Integrated micro-textured reflector|
|Waterproof||IPX-8, 2m (Waterproof AND Submersible)|
|Product Size||250mm x 60mm (length x head diameter)|
|Package Contents||1 x MH41 LED Flashlight|
1 x clip
1 x O-ring
1 x lanyard
1 x holster