NUX UC-2 Mini Port USB Audio Interface
UC-2 Mini Port USB audio interface is a high performance device, compatible with Windows and Mac computers. There are two combo inputs for jack or XLR input on the front panel and two line level inputs on the back panel. This means you can record up to 4 tracks at one time.
The NUX UC-2 is a highly compact, mini port that allows USB audio interface. Due to its small size the UC-2 is the ideal device for professional and amateur musicians on the go that supports microphone and instrument recording. The device also offers combo jacks with a Hi-Z switch for microphone and high impedance outputs, stereo headphones output, MIDI in and an out jack.
- Compact and convenient USB audio interface for recording microphone and instruments.
- Combo jacks with Hi-Z switch for mic and high impedance input.
- Stereo headphones output, MIDI in and out jack.
- 192KHz/24bit ultra high resolution, offers premium performance.
- Low latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers.
|Sampling Frequency||44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|Power Requirements||12V DC, 1A (center positive)|
|Dimensions||155mm (D) x 136mm (W) x 52mm (H)|
|Package Contents||1 x USB cable, 1 x Power Adaptor, 1 x User Manual|