On Camera Mini Flash Speedlight for Sony Canon Nikon Olympus
Special Price $22.99 Regular Price $45.99
A mini and cute on-camera flash.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Professional Hot Shoe Camera Flash SpeedlightSpecial Price $63.99 Regular Price $127.99
- i-TTL High Speed Flash Speedlight for NikonSpecial Price $72.99 Regular Price $145.99
- External Speedlite Camera Flashlight for Canon Nikon DSLR SLR CameraSpecial Price $27.99 Regular Price $54.99
- High Speed i-TTL Flash Speedlight for Nikon CameraSpecial Price $70.99 Regular Price $140.99
- E-TTL Flash Speedlight for Canon DSLRSpecial Price $72.99 Regular Price $145.99
- Hot Shoe Camera Flash Speedlight for Canon Nikon DSLRSpecial Price $44.99 Regular Price $88.99
It is a mini speedlight flash unit which is lightweight on any camera with hot shoe.
- Guide Number: GN 27 (in focal length: 50mm at ISO 100 in meters).
- Quick recycling time: approx.0.1-4sec.
- Flash head adjustable 0-90 degrees, easier and more convenient to use.
- Quick safety lock is provided and can be mounted on any standard hot shoe.
- Exposure control: manual operation, fixed flash light output, non-adjustable.
- It is so small that you can carry in your pocket.
- Cameras with universal hot shoe.
- For Sony A7, A7R, A7K, NEX6L, NEX A6000, HX50, RX10, A99;
- For Canon EOS 5D, 60D, 50D, 1100D, 1000D and other camera with hot shoe;
- For Nikon D3, D700, D800, D600, D3100, D3200, D3300 and other camera with hot shoe.
- For Olympus E5, E3, E30, E300, E-PL2, E-PL1, EL-P5 and other camera with hot shoe;
- For Pentax K-5, K-7 and other camera with hot shoe;
- For Panasonic G10GK, GH2GK, GH1GK, G2GK, G1GK, GF2GK, GF1GK and other camera with hot shoe.
|Exposure control system||Manual flash|
|Flash coverage||Same as EF 28mm wide-angle lens|
|Effective flash range||(with EF50mm f/1.4 lens at ISO 100) 0.7-19.3m/ 2.3-63.3ft(Quick flash: 0.7-11.1m / 2.3-36.4ft)|
|Battery||2 x AA batteries(NOT Included)|
|Size||9L x 6W x 3Hcm|
|Package content||1 x Hot Shoe Camera Flash Speedlight, 1 x carrying bag, 1 x user manual|
Write Your Own Review