Optical Coax to Analog R/L RCA Audio Converter
The Audio Converter converts Optical or Coaxial digital audio signals to analog L/R audio, and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. It provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission for high fidelity sound. The compact and portable converter is ideal for either home or professional audio switching.
- Converts Optical or Coaxial digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
- Supports 3.5mm headphone output simultaneously.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- No need to install drivers, plug and play.
|Input Audio||Coaxial or Toslink digital audio|
|Output Audio||L/R audio|
|Input audio connector||Toslink 1xRCA(Coaxial)|
|Output audio connector||2 x RCA R/L|
|Sampling rate||32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz|
|Operating humidity||10%~85%RH(no condensation)|
|External power supply||5V DC/1A|
|Package Size||16cm x 9.2cm x 2.5cm|
- 1 x Digital to Analog Converter
- 1 x USB Power Cable