Digital Toslink Optical Coaxial to Analog RCA L/R Audio Converter with 3.5mm Jack
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter converts Toslink or Coaxial digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. It connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style L/R jacks, and a stereo headphone via its 3.5mm jack at the same time. The compact and easy-to-use audio converter is ideal for either home or professional audio application.
- Converts Coaxial or Optical digital audio signals to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm jack.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- Up to 24-bit resolution.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Now you can link your legacy sound system with digital sources such as a Blu-ray player, DVD and CD players.
- US/AU/EU/UK power adapters are all available.
|Input ports||Coaxial and Optical digital audio inputs|
|Output ports||L/R audio outputs, audio output|
|Dimensions||6L x 5.5W x 2.2Hcm|
|Package content||1 x Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog RCA L/R Audio Converter, 1 x Power Adapter, 1x Jack, 1 x User Manual|
|Certification||CEE, FCC, RoHS|