Orange Pi Lite Single Board Computer with Quad Core Cortex A7
Equipped with AllWinner H3 ARM Cortex A7 quad core processor and 512MB DDR3 RAM, this Orange Pi Lite single board computer can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspberry Pi Image. It is capable of 4K hardware H265 decoding, OpenGL ES, and much more. It runs at a blazing fast 1.2GHz and outclasses the Raspberry Pi 2 while rivaling the Raspberry Pi 3.
- Able to run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and so on.
- More capable than Raspberry Pi Zero, more powerful than Raspberry Pi 2, Rivals Raspberry Pi 3
- Orange Pi Lite with Quad Core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 w/ ARM Mali GPU, 512MB DDR3, 40 Pin GPIO, HDMI, Wi-Fi.
- Raspbian is for Raspberry Pi boards only! Orange Pi boards are not drop in replacements for Raspberry Pi boards!
- This board requires power from 4.0mm x 1.7mm barrel plug. MicroUSB power supplies will not work! For plug and play kit, search for B01HQE2M4O.
|CPU||H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 4K|
|GPU||Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz, Supports OpenGL ES 2.0|
|Memory (SDRAM)||512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)|
|Onboard Storage||TF card (Max. 64GB) / MMC card slot|
|Video Input||A CSI input connector camera, supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface, supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL, supports SM pixel camera sensor, supports video capture solution up to [email protected]:|
|Video Outputs||Supports HDMI output with HDCP, Supports HDMI CEC, Supports HDMI 30 function|
|Power Source||DC input, USB OTG input don't supply power|
|USB 2.0 Ports||Two USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG|
|Low-level Peripherals||40 Pins Header,compatible with Raspberry Pi B+|
|GPIO(1x3) Pin||UART, ground.|
|LED||Power led & status led|
|Supported OS||Android Lubuntu, Debian, Raspberry Pi Image|
|Product Size||69mm x 48mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Orange Pi Lite|