Orange Pi Zero Single-board Computer 512MB Development Board
Orange Pi Zero is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology - not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
The Orange Pi Zero built-in (802.11 b/g/n) wifi and ethernet networking cable for quick and easy internet access. The H2 quad-processor in the Orange Pi Zero is able to power smartphone devices and tablets.
The Pi Zero measures only 48mm, making it extremely portable and compact for easy use on the go.
What can I do with Orange Pi Zero?
- A computer
- A wireless server
- Music and sounds
- HD video
- A speaker
Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi Zero is open source.
- H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 processor is used to power smartphones and tablets .
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU is capable of processing high-definition video.
- Includes a Micro SD card slot and 512MB of memory.
- Includes 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking capabilities.
- It measures just 46mm by 48mm, portable and compact for easy carrying.
- Supports Android 4.4, Ubuntu and Debian as well as Raspbian.
|CPU||H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 1080P|
|GPU||Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz
Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
|Memory (SDRAM)||512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)|
|Onboard Storage||Micro SD slot (Max. 64GB) Or Flash (2MB Default not posted)|
|Onboard Network||10/100M Ethernet RJ45 POE is default off|
|Onboard Wi-Fi||XR819, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Video Output||Supports external board via 13pins|
|Power Source||USB OTG can supply power|
|USB 2.0 Port||One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG|
|Button||Power Button (SW4)|
|Low-level Peripherals||26 Pins Header, compatible with Raspberry Pi B+
13 Pins Header, with 2 x USB, IR pin, Audio (Mic, AV)
|LED||Power LED and Status LED|
|Support OS||Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian|
|Product Size||48 x 46 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x Orange Pi Zero|