2 MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight
- Outdoor Military Hiking Backpack SandSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $23.99
- Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag ACU CamouflageSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $15.99
- Outdoor Military Hiking Backpack Army GreenSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $23.99
- Portable Folding Outdoor Gas Backpacking Camping StoveSpecial Price $22.99 Regular Price $45.99
- Outdoor Military Hiking Backpack BlackSpecial Price $18.99 Regular Price $23.99
- Cycling Backpack with LED Turn Signal Light/OrangeSpecial Price $47.99 Regular Price $94.99
This tubeless design reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view providing quick target acquisition which makes it suitable for rapid-firing and shooting of moving targets. This reflex sight will be suitable for many projectile-firing devices including handguns, shotguns, rifles, air guns, and crossbows.
The red dot is factory-adjusted parallax free to 40 yards. This adjustment ensures that parallax-related aiming errors are minimized over a large range distance.
Items provided with your new sight include a cover (to protect your red dot while not in use), two different sized Allen wrenches, an extra battery, and a lens cleaning cloth.
The red dot is equipped with a standard on/off switch which can be found on the rear of the sight body. While not in use be sure that the unit is covered and the switch is off to preserve battery life.
Your new tactical sight is equipped with an integral rail mounting system that is designed to fit on any standard weaver-style base. To install, first loosen the two Allen screws on the right side rail using the provided Allen wrench (3). Next, set the sight on top of the base. Notice that one of the screws is protruding from the bottom of the sight, be sure that this lug fits into one of the grooves of the weaver-style base. This will ensure stability upon recoil of the firearm. Your tactical sight has unlimited eye relief so you may mount it in the position that is most comfortable for you. Be sure not to mount the sight to close to your eye as injury may result upon recoil of the firearm. Once you have chosen the sight position that best suits you be sure that the sight is fully seated on the base. Proceed to carefully tighten the Allen screws (3) firmly in place, but do not over tighten. Your new tactical sight is ready for zeroing.
- Compact design.
- Anodized Aluminum body.
- Heads up display.
- Unlimited eye relief and field of view.
- Powered by three volt lithium battery (CR2032).
- Includes extra battery, lens cover, mounting tool.
|Dot size||2 moa|
|Click Val||1 moa|
|Exterior Finish||Black aluminum|
|Product Size||4.8cm x 2.8cm x 4cm|
|Package Size||10.5cm x 7.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Mount||Integrated weaver style|
|Applications||for 20mm / Picatinny / Ras series|
What's in the box?
- 1 x Red Dot Reflex Sight
- 1 x Mounting tool
- 1 x User Manual