If you’re not 100% happy with what you’ve bought from us, you can return your order within 30 days, provided the item is unworn, unwashed, unused and undamaged. Tags should still be attached and the item needs to be in the same condition as when it was received.
If you’d like to return a product, you’ll need to contact us first. We’ll give you instructions of where to send it and any other information you’ll need. Once we’ve received it, we’ll process your refund within 6 days of your item being inspected by our returns department. We’ll send you an email once your refund is processed.
We refund to the payment method used in the original transaction. That means if you paid by credit card, you’ll receive the refund back on the same credit card.
Please contact us within 30 days. You’ll need to let us know the order number, product name and product code. You’ll also need to include photos of the defect.
We’ll check the returned item and may also contact the manufacturer. If we find it to be faulty, you’ll receive a full refund including any delivery charges, or you can request a replacement. If you’ve included more than the faulty item in the same order however, the delivery charge won’t be refunded.
Returning an incorrect product
While we try to be as careful as possible, mistakes do occasionally happen. If you’ve received the wrong item, please contact us within 7 days. We’ll arrange for it to be returned and you can choose to be refunded or have the correct product sent to you.
Damage caused during delivery
If your product is delivered damaged, save the original packaging and photograph any damage that may have been caused during shipping. Please contact us within 7 days.
To speed up the returns process, please have your order number, the name and product code of the items damaged when you contact us. We’ll also need photos of the damaged item.
If there is an item missing, please send us clear photos of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received. We will resend the missing items for free or offer a refund for the item.
We only cover return postage costs if your order was incorrect, damaged or fault. You must pay postage for all other return types.
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, Zapals offers a six-month warranty against defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase. Within the warranty period, you can return items for free repairs.
Any free repair needs to be authorized via Zapals Customer Service Support Team. If you have returned one package without prior authorization, sending to the wrong address, returning an incorrect item, or submitting an empty package, Zapals reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
A product returned for repair must be shipped in its original packing including any cables or accessories that were originally provided.
You pay the postage for sending the item back, while we cover the postage for sending the repaired item back to you.
1) Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by warranty.
2) It will immediately void the product’s warranty if customers:
- Damage or misuse the product
- Flash the firmware of a product or root a product
- Use the product in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the product once a fault occurs and causes more damage
1) The return postage will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable.
2) You are responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the items return to us. In these cases, we will deduce the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3) Zapals will resend the item to you via regular air shipping by default. If you want a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4) If the returned product is not considered defective, Zapals will repair or replace your product at a reasonable charge with your authorization.