Silicone Sexy Fuller Lip Plumper Lip Pump Enhancer Tool
Free ShippingPromotional Price
Special Price $4.99 Regular Price $8.99
Make your lip sexy and full.
This lip plumper can decrease lip wrinkles and avoid drooping labial angles with just a suction, it can help you develop fuller, thicker & pouty sexy lips.
- Made of food grade PVC silicone, non-toxic, safe and oil-free, and you will feel comfortable when use it.
- Easy to use, put the lip enhancer around your mouth and lips and then begin to suck in gently.
- To decrease lip wrinkles and avoid drooping labial angles with just a suction.
- It can help you develop fuller, thicker & pouty sexy lips.
How to Use
- 1. Clean your lip pump with mild soap and water, and then wet the area around your mouth with moisturizer. we recommend lightly exfoliating the lips and the surrounding area with a soft washcloth, or exfoliation brush. This moisture is not necessary, but may help establish tighter suction, wish is key to a good result.
- 2. Position your lip pump head over your lip area, compress the pump to expel air, then release. Hold lightly in place, let your lips relax into the lip pump. While the pump is compressed, pucker and wiggle your lips as far and deep into the lip pump as possible. Position your upper and lower lips between the middle platform.
- 3. You also begin suck short puffs of air out the lip pump, you should feel a gentle pulling; continue until solid suction is established and the lip pump is holding suction, but comfortable around your mouth. The amount of time for leaving the pump on varies per individual, so begin with 15-20 second increments. It is better to hold a gentle, but solid suction, than it is to create a hard suction. Hard suction is never necessary and it should not hurt.
- 4. If you lose suction, repeat with step 2 and 3.the time should not exceed 3-5 minutes .If your suction is not strong enough and the lip pump falls off your lips, repeat until you achieve the perfect suction. The major reason why the lip pump falls off is because your lips and the skin surrounding the lips are not pushed deeply enough into the mouth-piece and you did not create a good suction. Try again. Don’t get discouraged. Practice makes better!
|Package Contents||1 x Lip Plumper|
Write Your Own Review