Tenda W303R N300 Wireless Advanced Router
- MiraScreen DLNA Airplay Miracast WiFi Display Dongle TV HDMI StickSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $18.99
- G1 WiFi 1080P Adhesive/Mount Sports CameraAs low as $68.99 Regular Price $136.99
- 5.0MP 1080P WiFi Waterproof Action CamcorderSpecial Price $76.99 Regular Price $152.99
- 300Mbps Wireless USB WiFi Adapter 5dBi AntennaSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $13.99
- LAFALINK D881 Outdoor 23dBi High Gain WiFi USB AdapterSpecial Price $35.99 Regular Price $70.99
- UFO 720P HD Smoke Detector Hidden WiFi Security CameraAs low as $36.99 Regular Price $64.99
- W009 WiFi Visual Intercom DoorbellAs low as $102.99 Regular Price $204.99
- HD Bulb Wifi Network CameraAs low as $77.99 Regular Price $154.99
The 300Mbps Wireless N300 Range Max Router, W303R, delivers up to 14x faster speeds and 6x farther range than 802.11g and is seamlessly backward compatible with wireless 802.11g/b devices. This Router uses MIMO smart antenna technology to reduce dead spots and maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G devices. Connect the W303R to a cable or DSL modem and it will provide high-speed Internet access to multiple computers, game consoles, and media players or create a secure wireless network to share photos, files, music, videos, printers, and more throughout the entire home or office.
- Compliant with IEEE802.11n/g/b.
- Up to 300Mbps wireless speed.
- Equipped with three 5dbi antennas for best coverage.
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryptions.
- Supports WDS to seamless to expand your wireless network.
- Broadcom technology boosts performance and compatibility.
- Setup is fast and easy using any web browser.
Maximum Wireless N Performance
Equipped with 3 antennas and 3x3 MIMO technology, users can create a high speed wireless network and up to 18X the speed and 6X the range of conventional 11g products. It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large a
WISP Client Connects You to Internet Wirelessly
In WISP Client mode, the device wirelessly connects to a WISP (wireless Internet Service Provider) AP and acts as a router for clients on the LAN, to allow the clients to still access the Internet even it is using wireless technology.
Intelligent Bandwidth Control
With Intelligent bandwidth control feature, the device prioritizes optimal bandwidth down to a specific computer or device based on IP address. So, bandwidth-intensive tasks such as voice, video and data transmission can be conducted simultaneously without lag. It allows optimum utilization of ban
Advanced Wireless Security Blocks Unauthorized Access
Offers the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access from over a wireless network. WEP, WPA and WPA2 standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. Plus the Access Control based on MAC addresses of wireless
Easy to Manage Internet Access
The device provides ways to allow/disallow a specific PC to access Internet or a specific website during a specified time length using the Client, MAC and/or URL filter features. It is simple and easy to deploy and also helps administrators to better manage network resources. Also, these features
|Standards|| IEEE 802.11n|
|Interface|| 1*10/100M WAN Port (Auto MDI/MDIX) |
4*10/100M LAN Ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
|Antenna||3* 5dBi fixed omni-directional antennas|
|Power||Input: 100-240V-50/60Hz 0.3A; Output: DC 9V==1A|
|LED||Power, SYS, WLAN, WPS, WAN, LAN(1-4)|
|Wireless Speed||Up to 300Mbps|
|Basic Features||Wireless Radio: Enable/Disable;|
|SSID Broadcast|| Enable/Disable|
|Security|| Wireless Security: Enable/Disable|
64-/128- bit WEP
Wireless Access Control (Wireless MAC filter)
|Internet Connection Type|| PPPoE|
|Operating Mode|| WISP Mode|
|DHCP Server|| DHCP Server|
DHCP Client List
|Virtual Server|| Port Forwarding |
|Security|| Client/URL/MAC Filter|
Remote Web Management
|VPN Pass through||PPTP/L2TP Pass through|
|Other features|| MAC Clone|
Backup & Restore settings
Firmware Upgradeable (via browser)
|Package Contents|| W303R; Power Adapter |
Quick Install Guide
Resource CD Ethernet Cable
|Temperature|| Operating Temperature: 0 -- 40 |
Storage Temperature: -40-- 70
|Humidity|| Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing |
Storage Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
|Factory Default Settings||Login IP Address: 192.168.0.1|
|Product Size||19 x 12.9 x 3.2 cm|
|Package Size||33 x 26 x 7.5 cm|
What's in the box?
- 1 x W303R 300 Mbps wireless N superb range router
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x CD ( User manual and setup wizard included)
- 1 x quick installation guide