The web site accessible through www.zapals.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is owned and operated by Zapals Corporation (referred to in this Terms and Conditions as "Zapals", "we", "our", "us", etc.). BY ACCESSING ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
All users are subject to our terms and conditions. This includes users who are viewing the Website and users who are purchasing goods through the Website. The users or customers of the Website collectively referred to as "you" and "your" in this Terms and Conditions.
Zapals retains the correct, and at its sole discretion, to change, adjust, insert or remove pieces of our different Terms and Conditions, without notice. As such, it is your responsibility to review our further Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the rearrangement of changes will mean that you believe and agree to the changes. Our Terms and Conditions were last modified as of December 29, 2014.
To access certain features on this Website, you may be required to register and create an account. You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide is accurate and complete in all respects. You agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password. You acknowledge that you are responsible and accountable for all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if you become aware of, or suspect, any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will assist you in resolving the issue within our legal limitations. Please note that Zapals will never ask you for your account's password either in writing (via email or otherwise), in person or on the phone. You must obtain express permission and consent from the account holder in order to use anyone else's account at any time.
You may subscribe to receive our newsletter via email at any time. If you opt-in, we use the personal information we collect about you to send you newsletters featuring the relevant promotional news and products. You can opt-out at any timeby unsubscribing under "My Account" or by using the unsubscribe option located at the bottom of any promotion offer.
Coupon code is not redeemable for cash; Promotion offer is no refundable. Promotion deal do not offer change of mind exchange; Promotion is not for customer under age of 15; For free item with free postage offer, Zapals does not responsibile for any loss or damage in transit. Promotion offer is valid while stock last if not speically stated.
Zapals respects all intellectual property rights of others; the expectation is that users of its Website to do the same. Zapals and its suppliers are the owners of all intellectual property on the Website, including all the substance you see and hear. The intellectual property includes, but is not limited to:
- Data, information
- Text audio/video clips
- Graphics, designs,& images
- trade names and logos
- Button icons, selection, arrangement, collection (including public domain information)
- Copyright materials and other materials and elements displayed
- Generally design, layout and look and sense of the Website (collectively, the "Content")
All Content is protected. Copyright laws, database right, trademark laws, sui generis rights and other intellectual possessions laws (as the case may be), under nationwide laws as well as international treaties applies to all content. The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content requires express authorization by Zapals and/or its third party licensors. Modification, copies, extractions, revision, or additions to the substance on this Website are prohibited. Distribution, reproduction, publication, selling or licensing any Content contained within the Website without prior consent or authorization of Zapals is also prohibited. Any such unauthorized actions may result in legal action.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLILIY IS "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE"
- WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, ITS FEATLURES IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT ANY TIME.
- WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PRODUCT
- ANY WARRANTIES THAT ARE ON THE WEBSITE ARE NON-INTERFERING
- UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE IS NOT GUARANTEED IN ANY WAY
- ALTHOUGH WE IMPLEMENT MANY SAFEGUARDS, WE DO NOT WARRANTYTHAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE 100% SECURE
- ALTHOUGH WE IMPLEMENT MANY SAFEGUARDSTHAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE WILL BE 100% VIRUS-FREE
- ALLTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO MAKE SURE THAT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE 100% ACCURATE
- DOWNLOADINGOF ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR OWN
- IF YOU DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA
- ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN THAT ISOBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALLNOT CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- THE USE OF INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THIS WEBSITE IS VOID OF WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION, INCLUDING COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR OTHERWISE.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS GOVERNED BY LOCAL LAWS AND JURISDICTIONS AND MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to accept the risks and responsibilities for any losses, damages, and expenses, as well as any incidental issues as a result of using this website, or anything included in or accessible throughout the website,This includes any searches, ratings, or editorials, as well as any other transactions or contents and transactions through linked sites. You agree not to hold Zapals responsible for any losses, under any circumstances and without restrictions, including expenses.losses or damages you may suffer resulting from using or accessing the website or any of its content, (linked sites included) except for liabilities specified by law.
Read Detailed Condition Of Use
Address: Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, UK (This address is only for billing not for return.)