TS100 Digital OLED Programable Electric Soldering Iron with TS-BC2 Tip
The TS100’s shell is made of polycarbonate plastic, while employs 304 stainless steel embedment for inserting soldering tips. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. It's the ideal hand tool for a wide range of electrical soldering applications.
- Built-in accelerated sensors with STM32 chip, can record your using habit, achieve real intelligence.
- Easy-to-read OLED screen shows you the working information.
- Anti-static structure keep you safe while using the soldering iron.
- Temperature control button on the handle for simple operation.
- DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V laptop AC adapter/power bank/car power.
- With dual-temperature sensors, the temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C.
- With Micro USB port, support to set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions by connecting with computer.
|Soldering Tip Resistance To Ground||<2Ω|
|Max Operation Ambient Temperature||40°C|
|Interface||Micro USB port|
|Power Port||DC5525 port|
|Control Part||Length: 96mm; diameter: 16.5mm|
|Heating Part||Length: 106mm; diameter: 5.5mm|
|Compliant with EU certification||CE FCC|
|Package Contents||1 x Digital LCD Soldering Iron, 1 x TS-BC2 Solder Tip, 1 x Allen Wrench, 1 x User Manual|