Ultra Wide Angle 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon
- Camera Backpack Packsack Knapsack Rucksack for SLR Single Lens Reflex Digital CameraSpecial Price $31.99 Regular Price $63.99
- YM-102 Camera Backpack Packsack Knapsack Rucksack for SLR Single Lens Reflex Digital CameraSpecial Price $38.99 Regular Price $77.99
- 3G Video Box, WCDMA Wireless IP Mini Surveillance CameraAs low as $143.99 Regular Price $286.99
The 8mm Ultra Wide Angle f/3.5 Fisheye Lens gives you a 180° view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm manual focus lens focuses as close as 1' (30.48 cm) from the lens, and has a removable petal lens hood.
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects.
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras.
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus or metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots.
- Lens includes a removable petal-type lens hood.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Maximum Format Size||APS-C/DX|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.0' (30.48cm)|
|Dimension||9.5 x 7.5 cm approx.|
|Package included||1 x 8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens for Nikon, 1 x Rear Cap, 1 x Front Cap, 1 x Cleaning Cloth|
|Package size||18.5L x 12W x 10H cm|