USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Converter Cable
Special Price $12.99 Regular Price $24.99
Add an RS232 serial port to your laptop or desktop computer through USB.
Other Unbeatable Hot deals
- Lighter Shape Retractable Lightning to USB 2.0 Cable - OrangeSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $5.99
- MiraScreen DLNA Airplay Miracast WiFi Display Dongle TV HDMI StickSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $18.99
- Lighter Shape Retractable Lightning to USB 2.0 Cable - WhiteSpecial Price $3.84 Regular Price $6.99
This USB to 9 pin Serial (RS-232) converter allows a computer with a USB port to use any RS-232C serial device via the USB port. Suitable for digital cameras, modems, POS systems, ISDN terminal adaptors etc. The converter is powered by the USB port.
- This USB to Serial adapter is a cost-effective solution that bridges the compatibility gap between modern computers and legacy serial peripherals.
- Supports serial transfer speeds up to 1Mbps.
- Integrated 5ft cable allows you to connect directly to your serial devices.
- Plug-and-Play/Hot-swap support enables you to add and remove this adapter without having to reboot the computer.
- Extensive list of compatible operating systems makes this device perfect for almost any RS232 application.
- USB powered; No external power adapters needed
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port.
|Type||USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable|
|Compatibility||Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS® 8.6+, Linux|
|Package included||1 x USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable, 1 x CD Driver|
|Package size||20L x 15W x 3.5H cm|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Write Your Own Review