VIOFO A119S V2 GPS Car Dash Cam Novatek 96660 IMX291 1080P
The VIOFO A119S Dash Cam is an upgraded version of the A119, while the two dash cameras are almost identical there are a few key features separating them. The VIOFO A119S features a 7G lens, allowing the camera to capture clearer footage. The night performance of the A119S has the advantage of obtaining improved night time footage as it has an opening of f/1.6 compared to the A119 f/1.8.
The A119S can log the current speed and GPS location of your vehicle while automatically ensuring the correct time stamp is on the footage by synchronizing with the satellite.
A119S VS A119
- The VIOFO A119S was released in late 2016 and is a modified version of VIOFO's highly successful A119 car camera. From the outside, the two devices look almost exactly the same, apart from the lens which has been updated. From the inside, let's take a look at what sets the A119S & A119 apart:
- The A119S has an aperture of f/1.6, as opposed to the A119, which has f/1.8. The lower the number, the better the light sensitivity of the camera. This is another factor contributing to the A119S' superior performance at night.
- The A119S uses a better lens (7G) than its predecessor (6G). However, the lens of the newer A119S can only be adjusted vertically, not horizontally.
- At 135°, the A119S' angle of view is lower than its predecessor's, which captures 160°.
Overall, Upgraded from the popular A119 Car Dash Cam, this new model A119S offers better video quality and exceptional low-light recording, helping you see more when there's less light on the road. If you mainly drive at night time, go for the A119S as it performs a lot better in low light situations.
The Main Features of A119S are as follows:
With GPS Mount
A119S can log the current speed & GPS location and automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite.
1080P at 60fps Video/Audio Recording
Full HD 1080p at 60 frames recording gives you more fluent videos experience.
Novatek NT96660 + Sony Exmor IMX291
The Sony Exmor IMX291 has a maximum resolution of [email protected], helping improve night video quality.
Continuous Loop Recording
Automatically overwrites your old footage when there is insufficient space on the Micro SD card.
Recording will begin if there is movement in front of the camera and Recording will stop if the dash cam doesn't detect movement for 60 seconds.
If you get into an accident, the G-sensor will lock your footage in place, so you won't accidentally delete it.
WDR & LDWS Functions
This car camera can switch on automatically to get sharp video recording and LDWS warns you by making alarm sound when your car is moving out of its lane on Highway.
|Type||Car dash cam with GPS mount|
|Sensor||Sony Exmor IMX291|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080 60fps/30fps|
|Sensors||G-sensor, motion detection|
|Dash Cam Features||Loop mode, auto atart/stop, vehicle identity text|
|Video Out||AV out|
|Ports||Mini USB, AV-out, MicroSD card slot|
|Storage||Up to 128GB Micro SD card (Micro SD card not included)|
|Battery & Charging||No battery, use capacitor, 5V 1A|
|Product Size (L x W x H)||100 x 50 x 50 mm|
|Package Size (L x W x H)||210 x 150 x 120 mm|
|Package Contents||1 x A119S Car Camera, 1 x GPS Mount, 2 x Camera Mount, 1 x Car Charger, 1 x USB Cable, 5 x Clip, 1 x User Manual|
- Multi-function Vertical Secure SocketSpecial Price $15.99 Regular Price $30.99
- Touch Sensor LED Flexible USB Night Light WhiteSpecial Price $6.99 Regular Price $12.99
- Philips VTR5200 Professional Digital Recorder High Sensitive Voice TracerSpecial Price $88.34 Regular Price $141.99
- Archon D11V Diving Light Cree XM-L Lamp Outdoor Super-bright LED FlashlightSpecial Price $42.74 Regular Price $63.99
- Vention VAA-B04 50cm Round HDMI 1.4 CableSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $6.99
- YUNDOO Y1 4K Android 6.0 TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa-core 2GB/16GBSpecial Price $65.99 Regular Price $115.99