XTAR SV2 Rocket Dual Slot Battery Charger for Ni-MH/Ni-CD/Li-ion
The XTAR SV2 is a fast dual-slot battery charger for Ni-MH, Ni-CD, and Li-ion batteries with the output of 2A. It only takes 1.5hrs to fully charge 2pcs 2500mAh batteries, 6hrs to fully charge 2pcs 10000mAh batteries while the other chargers on the market take 12hrs. It also provides 4 charging current options for you to choose the suitable one to maximize battery life. The LCD screen displays battery power, charging status and charging current to keep you apprised of battery status.
- Compatible with of 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion, Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries.
- Two slots can charge different types of batteries simultaneously.
- 4 charging current options: 0.25A/0.5A/1A/2A.
- CC/CV charging modes for Li-ion batteries and Pulse charging mode for Ni-MH batteries.
- 0V activation function can revive "damaged"(low voltage) batteries.
- Automatically stop charging when completed and restart charging when battery voltage below 3.9V, safe to keep the batteries on the charger overnight.
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high-temperature resistance
- Soft start can avoid sudden high current to prolong battery lifespan
- LCD screen displays battery power, charging status and charging current
|Charging Cell Type||Lithium Ion,Ni-MH,NiCd|
|Input Voltage||AC 110-240V 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC 12V, 2A|
|0.25A Constant Current||250mA|
|0.5A Constant Current||1000mA|
|2A Constant Current||2000mA|
|Cut-Off Voltage||Li-ion 4.2V, Ni-MH/Ni-CD: 1.45V|
|Trickle Charge Current||100mA|
|Standby Current||Less than or equal to 30mA|
|Auto-on Voltage||3.90 + / -0.15V|
|Product Size||117.5 x 74 x 38mm|